ChargeHQ stuck with status "Stopping"/"finishing" on my app

I use OCPP to control my Wallbox Pulsar Max charger, and it has been working well for some time.

For last day or two ChargeHQ is correctly updating data about my home energy mix, but the status with the charger is stuck on “stopping”. When I look into the charger details it shows status of “finishing”.
The wallbox software shows the charger is not charging, but “waiting” for instructions from OCPP.

I have tried the following:

• restarting the charger.
  • disabling OCPP in my wallbox config. This triggers charger restart but then allows me to successfully charge using my Wallbox software. ChargeHQ correctly shows energy use in my home, and shows charger as offline.
  • re-enabling OCPP in my wallbox config. This triggers charger restart - but ChargeHQ status returns to “stopping” in main screen and “finishing” in the equipment screen.

I guess i am looking for a way to get ChargeHQ to properly resync the status of my charger and take control of it again. For now i am using the wallbox software to control the charging.

UPDATE:
Tried the same process of disabling and re-enabling OCPP - but with a two hour gap. Next time OCPP connected, it was no longer stuck in that state.

Jason - the Wallbox chargers regularly get into a state where they ignore OCPP commands. Known fixes are: a) disconnecting the charger from our server for 5-10 minutes, powering off should suffice, or b) performing a full factory reset on the charger.

I can’t promise either will be a permanent solution.